I'm not planning on wearing anything strapless ever again, but I would like to have arms that don't flap in the wind.
Here are mine now (I think the 9lbs. I have left to lose are all stored there).

Here are my arms in 2 years if I don't take action now.

I just finished my old weight routine from a few years ago. My arms are still feeling like noodles and lifting Mollie was almost the death of me.
5 comments:
okay so the huge arm picture looks very similar to the arm picture that Selena took of the old lady from the Italian Place on 59th and Union Hills ...I am sure that we can all recall that arm picture if you were there that night!!!!
Anyways, you will never ever have an arm like that! It does take a lot to tone arms though and I am sure that your arm workout will be amazing and worth it :) just pick Mollie up and down like 200 times a day and that will be a workout of its own hahahaha
dang it!!! there is something wrong with gmail, cause it always posts my name as my school email...weird!!!
Becky
dear allison,
please help me. my arms are jealous of your arms. please help me prevent these are from being your "in 2 years from now" arms. because i am going there and i am going there fast.
love, flabby
you look so natural reading that newspaper. i can't imagine that was staged at all.
Post a Comment