I got to see one of my favorite girls ever this past Saturday night. Sister Eggett, who I now call Kristi (weird), came to dinner. She brought her fiancé too. It was a lovely time.
I will be ever grateful to my heavenly messengers aka 2 of my best friends from my senior year of college. I love these girls. Because of the Spirit that they invited into each lesson they taught, the course of my life was forever changed. I hope that we will keep in touch always.
I had to throw this picture in here. It is Kristi's engagement picture. I just can't get over how pretty she looks!
2 comments:
o my goodness sister eggett was a sister missionary in our ward too... what a cawinkie dink!!!! :) i know she is sooooo pretty... she awesome!! and tell her congrats
holy crap i am behind on reading blogs! I needs to come over more often. i love you and i love your sisters! so fun you got to see them!
Post a Comment