So usually when a bad picture is taken of you, you press "delete" immediately, right? Well this one is so bad, so awful, that it made me laugh for a good minute. So I had to share. The best part is I didn't even know I was getting myself in the picture. I just thought it was of Sam. So this is what I look like when I take pictures I guess.
8 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!, this is FUNNY! And EXACTLY why I love you, you're awesome!!!
p.s. Boris is pretty bad too though
hahahahha wow i laughed so hard just then!
Not the worst but in the top 3 I would think, we are always critical of our own pictures.
Yeppers! Not as good as I've seen 'ya doll! But the good news is you have the potential to look SO much beter!
Welcome to my world!
haha, you're So cute :)) !!!!
i laughed for a good 30 seconds when i saw this. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment