Baby Panyko was born this afternoon! Becca and Adam (my sister and brother-in-law) waited until D-day to find out the sex, and lo and behold it's a boy! Adam Vaughn Panyko. They're calling him Vaughn. These pictures are for you, Whitney.


I am so impressed with how Becca looks just hours after her C-section. I always tell people how we King girls are not pretty pregnant, and she's not holding true to our ugly pact.

3 comments:
Ahhh!!! He looks JUST LIKE Adam!!! He is so adorable! One picture I got worried me a little bit and I was thinking, "Oh no- we've never had an ugly baby before!" But now I can see that it was just a bad angle or something because he is so stinking CUTE!!! I can already tell he is going to be such a precious little boy! I am so excited! I have the best nieces and nephews in the world! Congrats Auntie Alice! (And congrats to me, too!)
Congrats to all of you!!! Such a blessed Family
He is gorgeous! Congratulations to aunties, grandma D and Grandpa!
Post a Comment