Monday, December 20, 2010

Mollie is 3 Months Old


I can't believe how sweet this little girl is. Mollie is such a joy. She smiles all the time. If you just look her way, she smiles. Despite getting poked in the stomach by you-know-who, she smiles (after she's done crying of course). She even smiles while wearing bibs that say "Ladies' Man," and "Tough Guy" (we refuse to buy girlie bibs because we have about a thousand perfectly good boyish ones).

Mollie spits-up just as much as Sam did, although hers don't projectile as far as his did.

She is sleeping as many as 8 hours straight some nights, while other nights she is up every 1 1/2 hours.

Mollie makes me so happy and I can't wait until she and Sam can play together.

Mollie, I'm so glad I had you.

3 comments:

Brad and Whit said...

I can't beleive how big she is already! She is so sweet! You should feel proud that she's such a happy baby because I would imagine that babies show their true emotions all the time! I am a huge Sam and Mollie fan!!!

john and brenda said...

There is nothing like Mollie with her smile and unconditional love. Can't wait to have her sweetness in our house again!

Mindy said...

8 hours? I'm jealous! she's so sweet, I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!