Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet-as-Sugar Mollie

I'm a little obsessed with Mollie.

She is the sweetest, most smiley baby!

Every morning she showers me with nonstop smiles.

The only time she gets upset is when she wants her food. I don't blame her on that one. I really don't. Food is important to a girl!

You really can love your 2nd child as much as your first. What a relief!

8 comments:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

i would be obsessed with her, too! she is SO cute and chunky. i don't really think she looks like sam. who do you think she looks like?

Brad and Whit said...

I can't beleive how much she looks like your baby pictures! She is so sweet!!! I can't wait to meet her! (I'm obsessed, too...)

Adam and Anya said...

Cute Mollie! I still don't know who she looks like... probably a perfect blend of you both!! She is so sweet.

Mindy said...

Mollie is so cute! Her skinny little arms are starting to fatten up! I love it! Food is definitly a serious thing!

Becky said...

She is so darling!!! I am glad that she is so happy...that makes things so much better and it makes you happy too :)

Bill said...

She is a real cutey! but Braxton is the cutest baby EVER! Not just brag from his Pops(grandfather) BUT FACTS are stubborn things

The Robertson Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations on your adorable children!

john and brenda said...

I copied every one of these pictures! I miss you and Mollie and Sam!