Cute/pretty! I'm excited for you. And really, I have a super easy little girl's skirt that I've made a bunch of times- If you want to learn, let me know.
Wow! I cannot believe how much he really looks like a little girl...all you need to do is add a flower to a child's hair and you become a girl! LOL i know that Sam aka Samantha will look at this pic later on in life and wonder...hahahaha I know that your little girl will be just as beautiful as little Sam!
7 comments:
wow. that is amazing. sam really does look like a girl. she is cute and her name is samantha.
Cute/pretty! I'm excited for you. And really, I have a super easy little girl's skirt that I've made a bunch of times- If you want to learn, let me know.
So sweet.
thats hilarious!! Well, at least you will have a good looking girl :)
You crack me up!!!
Wow! I cannot believe how much he really looks like a little girl...all you need to do is add a flower to a child's hair and you become a girl! LOL i know that Sam aka Samantha will look at this pic later on in life and wonder...hahahaha I know that your little girl will be just as beautiful as little Sam!
sam makes a beautiful girl!! im excited to get you some cute girl hair things!! girls are so fun.
Post a Comment