This afternoon as I was backing the truck out of the driveway I ran over a bucket of paint. Devin is perplexed as to how this happened because he says he moved it out of the way. I am perplexed as to how this happened because I was smack dab in the middle of the driveway as I was backing out, and why on earth would a red bucket of paint be in the middle of the driveway?
3 comments:
Oh dear. That is funny.
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and how WEIRD we were together. I totally forgot how bad we were. I was remembering how we used to say "Don't Die!" in that voice, you know? "Dooooon't Diiiie!". As the other played dead or something. What was wrong with us?! I love it!
well at least it wasn't a person. cuz that could be blood. haha. ok not funny. that is my humor at 1 in the morning.
I was wondering about that yesterday!
Post a Comment