
Devin and I are constantly asked this question because of Sam's crazy, unkempt curls. Since the day Sam was born, everyone has said what a clone of Devin he is. This makes me jealous, of course, since he came from my body for goodness sake. Now that Sam is getting older he is looking a lot more like me. I came across this picture a few minutes ago. There is no denying that he is my boy!

p.s. Today is Devin's 26th birthday. Happy Birthday dearest Deb!
9 comments:
Allison, I think that Sam looks like you the most! Every time I see his sweet face, I see you :) but I will say he does have some of Devin's mannerisms...mixed with sweet Sam personality!
I love that picture you you guys! So sweet!!! Sam is precious!!! How's that baby girl cookin these days!!! Can't wait to meet her!
can you delete all my duplicate comments? I was posting from my phone and it kept saying there was an error. Thanks.
That is awesome!! He IS your clone :)
UM. his hair is beautiful. he could definitely be model material. for sure.
Hey, I'm having a karaoke party tomorrow and wanted u and dev and Selena and whoever else to come!! Text me if u can 623 326 4291
i've always thought that he looks like you. he is seriously so cute.
we're coming down june23rd thru june 28th so we have to get together.
i've always thought that he looks like you. he is seriously so cute.
we're coming down june23rd thru june 28th so we have to get together.
Okay! Sam is the most adorable kid ever in his curls and his daddy's shoes! Let's get 18 month old pictures of you, Devin and Sam and do the comparisons! He's lucky to look like both of his gorgeous parents!
Post a Comment