As for the other poo moment of the week, let's just say it wasn't Sam's diaper I was changing. If you gage our relationship as close, feel free to email me and I'll tell you the story.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
2 pooey moments in 1 week
Do you ever have a moment where you say in exasperation, 'WHY do we have a dog??!"
I woke up yesterday morning to find a large wet spot on the carpet in the guest bedroom. After accidentally stepping on it and then sniffing my foot (I know, gross) I realized it was dog pee. Sick. I gathered the cleaning materials, came back in, and plopped down on the floor next to the puddle all prepared to clean it. I guess I should have plopped more carefully because I sat right in another gift from Dixie, a huge log of POO! How did I not see this you ask? It happened to be the exact color of our carpet. It's like she planned it.
As for the other poo moment of the week, let's just say it wasn't Sam's diaper I was changing. If you gage our relationship as close, feel free to email me and I'll tell you the story.
As for the other poo moment of the week, let's just say it wasn't Sam's diaper I was changing. If you gage our relationship as close, feel free to email me and I'll tell you the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man, that is nasty. I'm sorry about the horrible dog moments. She's so lovely most of the time, right? :)
I want to know the other story!!! hehe
haha man poop is just funny. I saw that title and was hoping you were not going to share that next one! haha. I think that was a smart idea to not let the whole internet know that one. but i sure enjoyed it. i am still laughing about it. man oh man allison. we share lots of poop stories......
Will you tell me the other story?
okay i really want to know the other one!
your whole family has quite the poop stories lately! hahah. I got to know the other one.
Post a Comment