Have you ever seen one of these? They used to sell them at Arrowhead Mall at a little kiosk labeled, "Heebie Jeebies." The name is very appropriate for what it is used for. It's a scalp massager that you slowly run along your scalp, and it gives you chills from head to toe. I remember having it demonstrated on me once and I have been on the lookout for one ever since. Yesterday was my mom's birthday, so I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond getting her some new cutting knives. While I was walking around the store, I saw a basket full of things called "scalp massagers." I looked a little more closely and noticed that it was my heebie jeebie!!! I was so excited!! To make it even more exciting, they only cost $4 each! I got one for my mom and also one for myself. When my mom opened her gifts last night at dinner, she passed around the heebie jeebie and let everyone try it. You should have seen everyone's funny faces when they had it done to them.
This wasn't Devin's heebie jeebie face. I told him to make the face he makes when he knows he looks hot. This is what I got.
4 comments:
I love those things! I totally remember what you're talking about at Arrowhead Mall, too. $4?! I'm going to have to get me one of those.
haha
That is so funny! I paid full price and gave it to John for Christmas at the mall a few years ago and it NEVER got used except for Christmas day and everyone made fun of it! They all tried it though!! Devin's face...ewe!
we used to sell those at the aqua massage kiosk. i loved it! i have seen them at bed bath and beyond before but not for $4!!! good job allison.
ps. devin does look pretty dang hot.
that's a bargain! those are great. I agree with my mom's ewe. :)
Post a Comment