Here is a little something we Barrys made on Mother's Day.
Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw left for Georgia today. I miss them.
I apologize for the video in my previous post. Me and Devin were sitting around and I said, "What if I wrote a song and it was just one phrase over and over?" and then we were like "let's do it!" and then we did it and it was a lot of fun, but now looking back at it, it is quite possibly the most annoying thing I've ever listened to.
11 comments:
this is HILARIOUS. I especially like the part with all the guys in the line kicking their legs. hahaha...imagine my family making a music video...please. oh my.
You guys are awesome!!! So entertaining! I love Brenda!
we're tigra and bunny and we like the BOOM! :)))
I love that you got them all to participate.
Those little car things are SO cool.
There's another video to add to the Barry Christmas DVD! You are so MUCH FUN!!!
Classic "I'm obsessed with myself" production. Loved the screaming at the end....just heard the same screaming ten minutes ago.
that was hilarious!! great editing even if it was on windows ghetto movie maker haha.
Also, i liked how you included Brookman productions haha great name!
that was so fun to watch! i crack up at my dad in it. :) Ashlyn loves to watch it too. I swear we've watched it like 10 times or more!
Too bad we missed this! We've been busy working on our masterpiece for the cabin. Just you wait...just you wait...(insert evil laugh)
i don't know this song. but this makes me jealous that everyone participated! i love it. can you imagine if we could get all the sorensens in a video? i would poop my pants. haha. dawn and doug. oh man. lets do it.
Post a Comment