Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Selena!


































I can't figure out why this MASSIVE space is here and why I can't make it go away!!!!!
I love Selena! Happy 24th!!! You are my best, greatest, most fun friend. I miss you!!
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































blogger is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








































































6 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm jealous of your great friendship. Happy Birthday Selena.
And I get the blank space too whenever I rearrange me photos. I just go to the bottom and push backspace until it's gone.

john and brenda said...

Bossom buddies!!! Kindred spirits!!! BFF's! Kissin'cousins! I am happy that you two have that kind of friendship. Happy BD to Selena!

Selena and Russ!! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!! I'm SO SO SO SO GLAD TO SEE THOSE PICTURES UP! HAHAHA HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT! man that makes me miss the good ol times. but it makes me excited when we are both mom's that want to embarrass our kids like crazy and we make music videos and have photo shoots when we are 40. i love you Allison! thanks for being obsessed with me! you know i am obsessed with you.

ps. remember we are getting wasted when we are 90 haha.

Costley Images said...

that is a huge space. i almost didn't go read the comments. but then i did anyway. and good thing too! cuz i'm inviting myself to your guys's' getting wasted when you're 90 party. you know you want to see me drunk, so don't try to uninvite me.

peachytiffers said...

You should be able to just delete the big space one line at a time. When you upload more pics, it always puts in a ton of extra lines for some reason. I always spend a ton of time deleting them cause i can't stand them. I agree with Mindy, so jealous!!!

Brooklynn said...

it looks like you guys have really fun! i think those pictures are so funny and really cool! i know i have best friends, but u guys look like u have a lot more fun!