Sam and Halle are TWINS! Halle sleeps just like that! Butt in the air, my favorite thing ever! He is so handsome I can't get over it! Maybe they can get married...I call dibs! :) We'll see you over 4th of July! Can't wait!
Look at his hair! I love it. He's starting to look like you a little bit, yay! Glad to know Devin's genes won't be taking OVER (although Devin is great, he needs some Allison genes too!).
I need to see you!!! We're moving Saturday, so visits from here on out will be either at your house or my parents. Woohoo! Haha.
that vest is just adorable. i love sam. i wish i could see him more. =-( but i am coming soon! we can all snuggle! and love each other. i love that you are obsessed with him. what is going to happen when you have two!?! will you be obsessed with both, or will your second be loved less. haha. we will see. i want our babies to be best buds. so i better hurry up... haha.
He is one cute looking boy. I am glad that he has laughed a ton in my presence, because I never get to see you guys. You are such a cute little family. Keep the pics coming, I love seeing what you are all doing.
10 comments:
Sam and Halle are TWINS! Halle sleeps just like that! Butt in the air, my favorite thing ever! He is so handsome I can't get over it! Maybe they can get married...I call dibs! :) We'll see you over 4th of July! Can't wait!
If only you guys would let us babysit!!!!!
So stinkin cute!
Look at his hair! I love it. He's starting to look like you a little bit, yay! Glad to know Devin's genes won't be taking OVER (although Devin is great, he needs some Allison genes too!).
I need to see you!!! We're moving Saturday, so visits from here on out will be either at your house or my parents. Woohoo! Haha.
that vest is just adorable. i love sam. i wish i could see him more. =-( but i am coming soon! we can all snuggle! and love each other. i love that you are obsessed with him. what is going to happen when you have two!?! will you be obsessed with both, or will your second be loved less. haha. we will see. i want our babies to be best buds. so i better hurry up... haha.
Oh Allison he's so dang cute. I love his church outfit. Little boys are so much fun! Hope everything is going well!
Love his crack showing in the first pic...too funny! Also love the pic of him dressed up..what a looker!
He is one cute looking boy. I am glad that he has laughed a ton in my presence, because I never get to see you guys. You are such a cute little family. Keep the pics coming, I love seeing what you are all doing.
baby plumbers butt is the cutest. :)
love him!
I need more than a moment to admire Sam! He is awesome!
Post a Comment