That is so funny and sad at the same time!!! I can't believe he's crawling already! That's awesome! MJ didn't start until 8 months. Way to go Sammmy! We love you :)
I LOVE his cry! It is HILARIOUS! You guys are pretty hardcore with your tactics! I think we probably did the same kinds of stuff with Halle so I certainly can't point a finger! Way to go Sam!
He's so cute. That's how Blake and Kierlyn crawled, out of anger. LOL. They were throwing fits and desided to take care of it themselves. He's so cute and his cry sounds a lot like his dad's LOL.
haha. that video is priceless. Russ watched this video and he says that you have a knack for video taping from good angles. He also said that you are very funny and the more and more he hangs out with you and gets to know you the more he likes you. haha. he really did say that. He's like " i never really knew allison before we got together" and of course he loves devin too. You guys are our favorite people ever. sam too of course.
10 comments:
How could torture that sweet boy making him come get his bottle!! Way to go Sam!
ha ha that is soo funny!! Got to tempt him with the bottle...worked like a charm! Bet he was happy to drink that bottle after :)
That is so funny and sad at the same time!!! I can't believe he's crawling already! That's awesome! MJ didn't start until 8 months. Way to go Sammmy! We love you :)
That was the saddest thing I've ever seen. I do exaggerate on occasion.
I LOVE his cry! It is HILARIOUS! You guys are pretty hardcore with your tactics! I think we probably did the same kinds of stuff with Halle so I certainly can't point a finger! Way to go Sam!
p.s. I love the little suckling on his bottle at the end!
ahhh! he is so cute. i can't believe how cruel you were to make him crawl...haha, we probably did somthing similar, too.
i heard you're coming to dinner on sunday...woohoo!
He is dang good at it too! He works hard for the money! (that's a song in case you didn't know!)
He's so cute. That's how Blake and Kierlyn crawled, out of anger. LOL. They were throwing fits and desided to take care of it themselves. He's so cute and his cry sounds a lot like his dad's LOL.
haha. that video is priceless. Russ watched this video and he says that you have a knack for video taping from good angles. He also said that you are very funny and the more and more he hangs out with you and gets to know you the more he likes you. haha. he really did say that. He's like " i never really knew allison before we got together" and of course he loves devin too. You guys are our favorite people ever. sam too of course.
Post a Comment