Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to the Family

This morning I heard Sam over the monitor calling for someone to come rescue him from his crib. He said as follows, "Daddy!! Mommy!! Baby!!!"

This made me so happy! He truly feels that "the baby" is a part of our family. Welcome, sweet Mollie.

Here are some pictures of our girl smiling this morning (5 weeks old).



4 comments:

Treslee said...

so sweet don't you just love the babies?!

Brad and Whit said...

the middle picture looks just like sam! i love it!

john and brenda said...

Please let me hold her!!! I want to kiss her and hug her and kiss her and hug her!! And Sam holds 3/4 of my heart in the palm of his hand! BE-Nond!!!

The Robertson Family said...

She is so sweet! I love her little smile! Good job Allison she really is adorable! The moniter thing is hilarious! Kids truely say the darndest things!