Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mollie's First Photoshoot

As mentioned in my previous post, Mollie had her pictures taken by Shauna Richardson when she was 11 days old. I know what you're thinking, and no, Selena and I did not break up. Sadly Selena lives in Utah and was unable to do them, so I turned to someone I could trust to do a great job. Here are some of my favorite ones!









I am in love with these pictures and with my little Mollie! Thanks for taking them, Shauna, and thanks again for helping me rescue my children!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Congrats.

Brad and Whit said...

I am so proud to be related to her! She is seriously so cute I can't stand it!!!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

She is just beautiful!!! Cannot wait to see her over Christmas, it's too far away though!!! Great pics!

Mindy said...

those are adorable! i love her little mouth. so cute!

Becky said...

she is such a cute baby!!!! I love her!!

john and brenda said...

Okay, when I saw each picture, I thought, "Oh, that's my favorite"! I just can't decide!

Adam and Anya said...

She's still so tiny and darling!! xoxo

Brad and Whit said...

By the way, that last picture looks like Sam!

Dawn said...

what a sweet little angel! How blessed you are to have her...and how blessed she is to have such wonderful parents! I love the picture of her in the rocking chair...what a treasure...the chair and the baby!