so it wan't an I'm obsessed with myself production huh? Yah and devin looks like he hates his life but mollie looks darling! wait, i'm supposed to say, noooo, devin looks great! I love devin. more than you know actually.
Okay that was so sweet! (Even though Devin was um....) I am so glad you are keeping up with baby number two's history and pictures. Sometimes those subsequent kids get the short end of the picture stick! Oh and Sam kissing Mollie, and laying by her with his arms just like her posistion is priceless!
Pretty much in love with that video!!! Devin looks like he needs a good slap on the cheek or maybe a nap! That was adorable, can't wait to see you guys!
6 comments:
so it wan't an I'm obsessed with myself production huh? Yah and devin looks like he hates his life but mollie looks darling! wait, i'm supposed to say, noooo, devin looks great! I love devin. more than you know actually.
Hang in there guys! We love you all! We're ready to help at any moment!! Need a date night tonight?
Prayers and hugs. And Mollie is an angel baby sent from Heaven.
Okay that was so sweet! (Even though Devin was um....) I am so glad you are keeping up with baby number two's history and pictures. Sometimes those subsequent kids get the short end of the picture stick! Oh and Sam kissing Mollie, and laying by her with his arms just like her posistion is priceless!
Pretty much in love with that video!!! Devin looks like he needs a good slap on the cheek or maybe a nap! That was adorable, can't wait to see you guys!
That was great! I am still dying to hold her! I'll be there in December, so I'd love to see you then! Devin was not excited, you're right... haha.
wooh, what happended to Im obsessed with myself production? do go changing on me! cute video though!
Post a Comment