Friday, September 10, 2010

Now We're Ready to Have a Baby

Last night Becky and I had a date to go see a movie, because it was probably my last opportunity for a while. When Becky arrived she came with 2 huge surprises:
#1

Becky had made an entire wardrobe of accessories for our baby girl! I was so excited to look at each one. I really wanted bows and flowers and cute headbands, but didn't want to spend the money on them, and definitely didn't want to make them, so I was thrilled at this gift. Becky spent an insane amount of time on all of these. When I asked her how long they took, she said, "Oh I only spent a day on them." Oh ok. Just a day. In that case I'd like more.

Surprise #2

Do you see that cooler? Becky filled it with food for us to freeze and eat when the baby comes. Seriously who is this girl? I'm sure this only took her another whole day.

Thank you, Becky, for your thoughtfulness and for your service to Devin and me. We love you!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow!! Becky is such a great friend! Those bows and headbands are so cute and what a great idea with the food. I'm jealous! :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

OH MY GOSH> BECKY IS AMAZING> I WANT TO HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW.

Stacie Aho said...

That is amazing!!! I think your baby has more bows that Josie, and they are all adorable! Becky, you need a business! And how awesome she brought all that food. So so nice!

Becky said...

1- I look like I should be eating more food...my legs look sickly in that picture lol from the waist up I look good
2- I cannot believe I wore my soccer coach outfit out that night and
3- You are welcome and you totally deserved everything!
4- Let me know if you need anything else

Becky said...

oops number 5 didn't post for some reason, but.....
5- I love you guys and that's why I did this for you!!!!!

john and brenda said...

Well now that totlly put me to shame! I should have been doing all of that for you guys! I'm not thoughtful like that though.=( Becky, in case you read this, THANK YOU from a mother who wants the best for her kids and sees that they have it! (IN YOU!)

Tatum said...

Wow! Happy Birthday baby. What a great friend!
I hope everything goes well this next week, we will be in touch!