

First of all, Sam is the cutest boy in the universe, and secondly, I have the world's best photographer at my disposal. Guess what!? My photographer, none other than Selena Sorensen, will be in town for 2 months this summer (June and July), so she can be at your disposal too. If you are interested email her at selenaashley@gmail.com . I'd take advantage of this if I were you. Look at some of the amazing pictures she takes. These people are all ugly in real life.










4 comments:
She's seriously amazing! I need to have her take our family pics in the fall... why haven't I done that already?! Hello!
Hahaha...these people are ugly in real life! Maybe she would like to come up to the cabin and take our family picture!!! Seriously, I would love her to take our whole family sometime..although it changes daily at this point!
you do an amazing job selena! and that should be Selena's motto "I can make you beautiful, no matter how ugly you are."
that is a great motto leigh ann. i'm doing it. Allison. you are the best. I like the ugly comment.
Post a Comment