that sam is one seriously cute kid. and all those pictures you guys took that day look so sweet. has she given them all to you yet... they look amazing!
and guess freaking what!!!! I"M MOVING TO SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE. i'm going to asu west for a masters degree and i'm goin to live with my cousin in surprise till i meet some people to move in with. but you live there too!!! so we GOTS to hang out!!!!!
11 comments:
SOOO sweet.
So since we didn't get to get together before we moved... you're just going to have to come up and visit now. Okay? :)
Sooooo Cute!! I love Sam!!
He is SO ADORABLE!!! :)
Adam told me about these "newsies" photos! Very fun! Selena always does a great job!
BEAUTIFUL, handsome, charming, adorable, magnificent, hunk... I could go on anc on!
Oh my!!! I love love love it... It's beautiful.
im surprised selena hasnt commented on this...
i will!
that sam is one seriously cute kid. and all those pictures you guys took that day look so sweet. has she given them all to you yet... they look amazing!
i love it. so perfect. i want one.
and guess freaking what!!!!
I"M MOVING TO SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE. i'm going to asu west for a masters degree and i'm goin to live with my cousin in surprise till i meet some people to move in with. but you live there too!!! so we GOTS to hang out!!!!!
i love him! so adorable!!
Definately Beautiful! Wow!
that is sooo cute! i love all of the ones i saw at ur house.
p.s. i was wondering when our video will be done :)
Post a Comment