Monday, July 20, 2009

I Swear I have Friends.

I love my BFFS. I don't get to see them that often and that makes me sad, but when they are in town it sure is fun!
Jessica was in town at the beginning of the month. She is such a cute pregnant girl. She makes the cutest red-haired babies. I can't wait to see the new baby girl!
and I'm sure my faithful blog readers will recognize this girl. She is talented at making ugly faces (as is the girl on the left). I guess when you're a photographer you are good at mixing it up for the camera.
Selena took pictures of Sam today. Isn't it just typical that my all-the-time smilely baby barely smiled at all for the camera??? Oh well. His grumpy faces are cute to me, too.
We attended Leigh Ann's baby's blessing yesterday. She makes it look so easy to have 2 babies. Seeing her keeps putting ideas into my head...

3 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Yes you DO have friends! I can't wait to see Sam's pics! You're AWESOME!

john and brenda said...

I love reading your blogs. I wish I could get my picts going again so I could get back into it! I miss it.

Selena and Russ!! said...

i'm glad you have friends. i want some of those! i can't wait to get you all your cute "grumpy faced" pictures of sam to you. i better see them blogged up.

ps. we r hot.