Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Baby & Kerri Sorensen

Alli (Greg's wife) had her baby today! She doesn't have a name yet (sounds familiar), and she is the tiniest, sweetest little thing! I would post a picture but Brooklynn has my memory card.

On another note, Devin and I were watching the TLC show, LA Ink and found Kerri Sorensen's voice twin.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

your lucky you got to see her. we didn't get the chance since she was switching hospitals.

john and brenda said...

I didn't even get to see new baby Barry!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Um! Yep! Ian and I used to watch LA Ink and I feel like we have also made this observation! Kerri is pretty cool in her other life huh!

Selena and Russ!! said...

um, russ and i agree that sounds nothing like kerri. good try though.

Allison Barry said...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE COMMENT. THE COMMENTEE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. THE BLOG POSTEE IS AN EXPERT AT VOICE TWINS. THE COMMENTEE WILL BE PROSECUTED.

kerri said...

So i'm looking through all my favorite people's blogs- wondering what new and exciting things are going on in everyone's lives. and lo and behold- I am going on in your lives!!! I was SO surprised! While i don't think she sounds very much like me, i'm honored to know you were thinking about me :) Besides- since when are people very good judges of what their OWN voices sound like? PS- i miss you guys. and you should come visit before i move to texas :)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

yeah...that doesn't sound like kerri at all.
sorry.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha I think it was her TATTOOS that were EXACTLY like kerri-ha ha ha