Saturday, September 19, 2009

You know what's lame about having a name that starts with "A?"

People's cell phones accidentally call you because you're at the top of their phone list.

This happened to me twice today.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah I haven't had that happen, but I hate when people text you by accident...I have that happen all the time. Oh btw I am the "Mexican" in the video! Selena used to call me that way back in the day because I am part Mexican. I hope that answers your question? oh and I wish I had video making skills like you!I'm so jealous. You's got skill :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

rude.

Randi said...

I totally know! I don't know personally, but Aaron does. He is at the very top of everyone's phone lists and gets calls at least twice a week from really random people. Its lame.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

HAHA! I bet as we all have kids it happens more and more!!! I think you are number one in my phone come to think of it!

john and brenda said...

Adam and then Alli get my mistake calls!