This past Tuesday night some dear old friends and I gathered at the Reid's home (aka my favorite place in Glendale) to make a video in honor of our dearly departed (to Utah) Selena. Making it was a pretty funny experience. There were 3 babies there, who all chose to be loud when the camera was rolling. There were 6 of us involved, and the funny thing is, we barlely talked to each other without mentioning Selena's name. I guess you can tell what (or who) we all have in common. Last thing: I AM ISSUING A CONTENT WARNING! I know some of my sweet nieces watch my videos, so I want to warn their moms that there is a brief PG-13 moment. In the scene, Bri can't contain her love for Lacey (if you know Bri you will not be shocked in the least). Ok that's it! "Let's watch this crap!!!" (stole that line from Devin)
9 comments:
OH WOW! she has not seen this yet... i can not wait to see her reaction!
she loves and misses you guys so much... i bet she will watch it all night and first thing when she wakes up.
the video is HILARIOUS! i love all the imitations. i'm sure this will make her so happy. she always tells me how she has the best friends ever.
i just watched it again... that is such a funny video...
elephants, excessive toothbrushing, wheat thins & cheese, "what us blood", the caution do not enter, and my favorite...
the mirror slouch
nice video. u-maze-ing
o.m.g.
i don't want this to be a disappointing comment but I LOVED IT SO MUCH. my first reaction was JEALOUSY. then my second reactions was SO FUNNY. and my third reaction was I LOVE YOU GUYS. I can't even comment about every single thing in the video so you will have to wait for my blog post response coming later tonight. all i can say it that I have the freakin bestest most coolest funnest, funniest lovable, huggable, loyal, amazing, hot, greatest friends ever. you guys make my life worth living.
(a couple side notes, i must comment on my favorit parts. I love the face lacy makes when she says i love elephants, i love when you all try to make elephant noises but all fail, i love when leighann says that you "blow in the wind" i like bri's pg-13 part, your right, it doesn't surprise me. i love when dad says that i live in utah, i love the singing around the piano, i love that you guys know me so well, i love the selena walked. and mirror slouch, and i HATE that lacey is doing everything with my friends and that my face got covered up in the pictures. rude. but i loved it all)
AH mazing
That was delightful!!!! Where is blood? really, i loved that of course! Halle watched it with me and it made her stop crying because I was laughing so hard! Way funny guys! Man you guys are cool...we all need to move back to Glendale!!!
i think we are pretty cool. haaaaaaaa
That was awesome. I bet you made Selena cry!
that was great! when is the next girls night? and no kids this time!
i have watched this video like multiple time a day. i love you guys. i miss you guys. i love becky's pee in the shower sign. i am making a special blog post for you guys so stay tuned....
You guys are soo cute to each other!!!
Post a Comment