Sorry about the grossly not-all-the-way-painted toenails. It's hard to bend over and touch my toes.
I saw this truck at a red light on the way to work this morning. I actually took this with Scott Sorensen in mind. He always takes pictures of "ghetto-rigged" cars- like they think they can carry more then they are supposed to. What I love about this picture is that not only do they have shrubbery piled way too high, but they put ladders and chairs on top of the shrubbery. Doesn't seem too stable to me.
11 comments:
Oh you poor girl. That cannot be comfortable. Luckily- when you have that baby boy all the water will go away! Yay!
That truck is scary! I hope you moved from behind him! Haha.
I feel for ya! I usually had lop-sided feet too. Not much longer!
someone needs to give that trucker a ticket.
That truck is ghetto if I ever saw one! And your feet are a wonderful sacrifice you're making for motherhood. You won't regret it!! (Well, maybe in fourteen or fifteen years you will for a few minutes!)
wow...your feet really are swollen...and only one? its like the one sweaty armpit...
that will go away soon...the swelling, not the armpit sweating...or maybe that will too.
im so excited to meet your baby.
We want more photos of your gorgeous smiling face.
That truck is lethal.
I can't wait for little Boo Barry! And that truck picture is quality. In some sick way I miss seeing things like that every day.
wow, do you remember that car we saw in my neighborhood? That was like the movie, Goofy Movie!
Gross feet and definately not normal. I love you and your gross feet!
-Scottee
Wow, those are some swollen feet!!! Make Devin paint them. He seems like a good hubby- Jake just laughed in my face when I told him that other hubbys were doing that for their wives. Maybe you'd have some better luck. I went and got a pedicure at a salon and told them to put me into labor with it. That's what happened for my friend.
those feet are impressive. i'm glad you posted this one...
Your poor feet. I remember all too well!! hang in there!
Post a Comment