We got a sneak peek at our little boy yesterday! He was unfortunately in nap-mode, but we were able to see his face. Don't mind the glare on the pictures; I took pictures of the actual ultrasounds.
Ohhhh that's so exciting!!! Hopefully he'll be in nap mode all the time when he comes out too :) Believe me, it's better than screaming all the time! He's so cute already!
so sweet! it's crazy how much they look like that out of the womb. of course I thought Ashlyn's nose looked big on her 3d but it didn't end up that way. I think she has the perfect size nose of course she is half Barry so she could end up with the Barry schnoz. Hopefully not though! :)
9 comments:
Ohhhh that's so exciting!!! Hopefully he'll be in nap mode all the time when he comes out too :) Believe me, it's better than screaming all the time!
He's so cute already!
SO amazing! I remember when we did Ella's 3D ultrasound and she seriously looked like she had a mustache.
Looks like your sweet baby is starting to get a little squished in there!! The clock is ticking...he'll be here soon!
he is so cute allison! How exciting! Nikki got a 3D ultra sound too! your due at the end of october or begining of nov like nikki right?
I love his little nose!
so sweet! it's crazy how much they look like that out of the womb. of course I thought Ashlyn's nose looked big on her 3d but it didn't end up that way. I think she has the perfect size nose of course she is half Barry so she could end up with the Barry schnoz. Hopefully not though! :)
i think he looks like a barry. sorry allison.
wow. thats close up but the day is so close!
Those are sooo cool-At least you know he does not have a huge snoz--he is perfect in every way!
Oh he is so cute! He is a pretty good mix of the two of you. Wasn't it a cool experience!?!
Post a Comment