Friday, April 20, 2012

I Can Do This Despite My Hormones!

I am feeling so much better since I have tried to regain control of my life. I have been eating healthy now for 13 days, and I haven't gained any more weight!!! I had been gaining 2 lbs. per week already. That is just ridiculous. My calories are now coming from things like avocados and nuts instead of taquitos and cereal. I am feeling good!


Since moving into a bigger house earlier this month, I have been so overwhelmed with how in the world to keep it clean. I have tried many, many times in my married life to execute a cleaning schedule, but it never happened until this week. I made a plan and I actually stuck to it. Here we are on Friday and my house is tidy! This is so unlike me!(Especially pregnant, might I add. Pregnant me does nothing).


Next week Mollie and I are going on a trip to Florida and Georgia to visit my parents and Whitney and to celebrate Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's 80th birthdays. I am so excited for the break from the norm and to see my family. I wish I could take Sam with me, too. He asked me yesterday, "Can I come with you to see Maw-Maw on the airpwane?" Poor little buddy. If only 3 year-olds flew for free. But, I think the break will be good for us. I haven't been Sam's favorite person lately, so maybe longing will make his little heart grow fonder. Plus, a little one-on-one time for me and Mollie will be a good thing since she will no longer be the baby in 3 short months.


I love my sweet little kids. I can't believe there will be 3 of them soon. Scary.

4 comments:

Jose and Robyn said...

Yea! I'm sp glad you are feeling better. I've missed your posts!

Jose and Robyn said...

Yea! I'm sp glad you are feeling better. I've missed your posts!

Becky said...

I'm jealous you left us here and went to beautiful Florida!!! I'm sure Sam will manage, you and Mollie need some time alone from the boys. And I can't wait until number 3 gets here...you are amazing!

The Robertson Family said...

Hey you! We need to have you and your cute little growing family over for dinner! For some reason I don't have your number in my new phone. email me and I'll call you and set a date with foods you are aloud to eat, or not-which ever you prefer;) jtbkrobertson@yahoo.com