Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Cut My Hair.

Becca cut my hair for my birthday present (Are you tired of hearing about my birthday yet?).




Me taking one last picture of my long hair in all its beastly glory





That's about 5 lbs. of hair right there







Becky came too. All we could talk her into was getting a trim.




I tried about 5 pictures and this one shows the haircut best.




How blessed am I to have a sister who does hair? Well, I actually have 3 sisters (Treslee and Mindy) who do hair. Somehow we manage to look presentable in the end with their help.

6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Holy Cow!!! You cut so much off! I love it! You have the best face shape, you can pull off any hairstyle. Did you donate any to locks of love? I'm guessing not since there was a big pile on the ground... you just have such great hair (I remember from 7 grade how amazing your long hair was, and that you used Tresseme every day) haha. Is Becca's hair super short or is just pulled back?

Allyson said...

I love it Allison! So cute! I actually laughed when I read the title because I just cut all of mine off a couple of days ago. Yay for short hair!

Selena and Russ!! said...

im not sure about this haircut thing. i am going to have to see it in real life. it makes me a little sad inside because i wish my hair was as long as yours. but now i guess i can say MY HAIR IS LONGER NOW. haha. It looks cute.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

allison, i love your new cut. its super cute!

selena, i think your hair is as long as allison's was.

Jose and Robyn said...

What a cute hair cut! Megan was so excited to see you at Brooklyn's party. She told me, "Mom, she's so cute!" I agree!

john and brenda said...

You look amazing!! I love your new do!