The Barrys are now residents of Flagstaff! We finally set up our computer today. I have so much to blog, including Sam's 2nd year video (I guess I should make it first), Mollie's 2 month video (Happy Birthday TODAY Mollie!), and so much more. In the meantime let it suffice that we are cold and we are expecting our first snow TONIGHT!!!
8 comments:
I love that you have Dixie in that picture. (sniff, sniff!) Prayers are going up to heaven for you all!
Oh I'm so glad you made it there safely! How exciting- you have a new adventure. :) Such a cute family.
i love this picture! i'm really happy for you guys and excited for your guys new adventure! :)
btw...i'm really sorry about last week. marcus and i had been in vegas all weekend and just gotten back and i was taking a nap when you called. and then i totally forgot about it until i just saw that you posted a new blog post!
Crazy! Welcome to snow! We're having it too. It's freaking freezing! Hope you enjoy your new home!!! Whatever happened with the house? Congrats on this new chapter in your life!
you are closer!!!! yeah!!!! when I come to flagg I will call. STAY WARM!
btw- moving with a newborn is CRAZY--but you SURVIVED!
I am so sad you are not living so close to me anymore :( but I guess I will just have to come visit and take a vacation on my days off :)
Flagstaff is amazing and I am hoping that the adjustment is working well for you all??? I know that it was supposed to snow this weekend...I wish I could have seen Sam's face when it all came down
i haven't looked at blogs for a loooong time. being with out a computer has put me out of my routine. i like this picture of you guys. a lot.
Post a Comment