ew. us too. we got the white stuff tooooo.
Sam looks so different without all the curls, but he is still as cute as ever!
I see that Sam's nose is the same! So no church for him! I'm glad you are safe and hopefully warm in your frost-bitten city!
...the only pictures I ever see of Devin are him sleeping...
Welcome back to Flagstaff! Our family is thrilled to have you back! As a matter of fact, Kendall told me that she's met the coolest people at our store...meaning you. It's the first compliment she's paid the store in, well, YEARS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ew. us too. we got the white stuff tooooo.
Sam looks so different without all the curls, but he is still as cute as ever!
I see that Sam's nose is the same! So no church for him! I'm glad you are safe and hopefully warm in your frost-bitten city!
...the only pictures I ever see of Devin are him sleeping...
Welcome back to Flagstaff! Our family is thrilled to have you back! As a matter of fact, Kendall told me that she's met the coolest people at our store...meaning you. It's the first compliment she's paid the store in, well, YEARS!
Post a Comment