Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Most Boring Blog Award

A few months ago my former boss, Kirsten, nominated me for a creative blogging award. Man have I gone downhill since. I'm going to try to be better from this moment on!

Here's what's been going on:
Sam loves me again! I know he is so grateful that we don't spend our days only watching Nick Jr. anymore.


Jessica and Ian came into town! We went to Chino Bandito along with Leigh Ann, Curtis, Becky, and all 5 of our combined children. When did we get so many kids? We made them all stand on the famous panda for a very embarrassing picture (not taken with my camera unfortunately).


I haven't thrown up since that night, either! Things are looking up. Thanks for all the prayers.

Ok that's it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's good that there is no more throwing up! Um I have been a slacker friend and I still want to bring you some yummy food sometime this week...I am going to be busy Wednesday, but any other day I am sure that I can conjure up something. You will need to let me know what you have been craving, but no worries I will get into contact with you ASAP! Love the pic of you and Sam...he is such a cuttie! I love his curly hair :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

you really need to be better. i think you have lost most of your following. including me.