Today I stayed for all 3 hours of church, something I have not done since the first Sunday in February. It felt really good and I realized how much I miss the young women. Hopefully I will feel good enough to go on their campout this weekend.
4 days ago marked my 3rd anniversary of being baptized into the LDS church. I can't believe it's already been 3 years, but then again, it's only been 3 years?
Devin and I wrote down goals last week for FHE. My goal was to take Sam out of the house once every day. I fulfilled my goal last week, and I'm sure Sam feels like he's living again.
Have you ever had the strawberry lemonade from The Cheescake Factory? It's so good. On Friday we went there and the waitress made fun of me for my number of refills.
That's all I got.
6 comments:
It was good to see you there! Hope your second trimester is better
We need a baby belly photo soon! I just can't believe how fast these Barry pregnancies are all going! Glad to hear you are feeling better. I bet Sam is getting so big too!
you haven't had pictures for the last 3 posts. this is a complaint. I'm glad you are getting out of the house and I was glad I got to talk to you today. it was refreshing. my old allison is coming back. i like that.
It was so good to see you last week. You look great and your not even showing yet! That strawberry lemonade sounds so good! I'm in my really thirsty stage right now.
And great job at getting out of the house every day. That's more than I do. I just never know where to go.
Allison, I'm glad thast you felt well enough to be at Church. I wish I had the answers for the insurance thing. Who knows what it will be lkike now that the reform is here. I can't wait until this Sasturday to see you and yours!
And by the way, you are such a valiant three-year member of the Church. You give me something to shoot for!
Post a Comment