2 Weeks ago, I was one disciplined, motivated gal. This week, I am a cheater when it comes to my healthy eating. Sliced tomatoes just don't soothe a nauseated stomach like a piece of toast does (or pizza and ice cream, for that matter). I am even less of a housekeeper than I was before (If you know me, you know that's bad). I have cancelled almost every commitment I've had this week, all to spend time on my big brown couch. Am I already letting myself go in only my 7th week of pregnancy??? Life is hard when you're feeling sick, but come on, I was normal just 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 12, 2010
My Dear Friend Motivation, Where Have You Gone?
2 Weeks ago, I was one disciplined, motivated gal. This week, I am a cheater when it comes to my healthy eating. Sliced tomatoes just don't soothe a nauseated stomach like a piece of toast does (or pizza and ice cream, for that matter). I am even less of a housekeeper than I was before (If you know me, you know that's bad). I have cancelled almost every commitment I've had this week, all to spend time on my big brown couch. Am I already letting myself go in only my 7th week of pregnancy??? Life is hard when you're feeling sick, but come on, I was normal just 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It's OKAY. You will feel normal again in about 7 weeks. I was the same way. The second pregnancy was so much harder for me... I was so nauseated and SO tired. I spent almost every afternoon laying on the couch. I hated it. And all I wanted the first trimester was nachos and frozen yogurt. Greasy stuff soothed my stomach.
So just live it up... you'll feel normal again soon!
i like that you actually self timed this picture of yourself. man that is a funny sight. you know what would make that even more prefect? Me laying on the other side of the couch....
oh this was me all day today. i am SO SO SO tired lately...and i'm NOT pregnant.
I'VE SURE BEEN MISSING YOU! It's okay to be sick-it's for a good cause! So go easier on yourself-you will be back to normal before you know it!
You will be fine I think we forget every time were pregnant how it feels in the beginning but then all of the sudden it's better and you can start feeling normal. Don't worry it won't be long and don't feel bad about being a bum. This is the time you can!!!!
It's so important to sleep when you can. These are the most critical phases of the pregnancy. Take good care of yourself!
allison if you need me to come over and do some house work i will! i know you will not take me up on that but i will. and if you want me to watch sam for a while i would LOVE TOO!!! and my second baby was alot worse than the first! but it is almost over...the fist trimester. if you feel like going out let me know i would love to!
This is funny! I wish I could understand the pain. I think that I need to come pay you and sam a visit soon. Let me know if you are up to anything and going out. Oh and if you need me to take my boyfriend out I will.
I know how you feel. Nothing sounded good to me so when something actually did, I ate it...whatever it was...like I said, I've had a lot of Big Mac's! One thing that helped with my nauseusness was to get out of the house and be busy. Maybe it kept my mind off of it because I always felt so much worse at home and tired! Hang in there, you'll be feeling better soon! Plus, you could always get some pills for that...I never did but they are out there. :)
Post a Comment