10. Going to the Temple lights with the Young Women from church. I have not had that much "girl fun" in a long time.
9. Buying a Pizza Hut coupon from our neighbor boy, then realizing that the coupon was printed on a candy bar wrapper. Yep, the little salesman had eaten the candy he was selling and I fell for it.

8. Making enchiladas without a recipe with Paw-Paw. My mom said when the time came to make the enchiladas, I could call her and she'd walk me through it. Well, when the time came, my dear mom was not answering her phone. I think they turned out ok...

7. Sam going up to Maw-Maw with a book so that she would read to him.

6. Making a beautiful pear pie that I am very proud of. I know, pear is a weird thing to make a pie out of, but we had a huge supply of them thanks to
Bountiful Baskets.5. Last Monday night's storm. Our Christmas lights no longer work because of it, and we lost a roof tile. It was a good time.
4. The GB company party. I cannot tell you how much I was looking forward this party. It was held at Famous Dave's and I was so excited to have my cheat meal there! I had been looking at the menu online all last week. Yes, I know that is pathetic.
3. Smelling a really bad smell while at the GB company party. It wasn't until the drive home that the culprit finally confessed.

2. Driving down Bell rd. and seeing a Grandma Barry lookalike riding a bike.

1. Putting Sam down for a nap, then coming in to find him like this:
2 comments:
I had to laugh out loud at the grandma barry look a like.
And after seeing "the culprit" go to the bathroom numerous times at the GB party, we already knew where the smell came from. :) Hahah. That was a fun post Allison!
I want you to do a post like this every month! Looking for the funny, good and better-than-bad times, lifts everyone's spirit! Amen! I love ya!
Post a Comment