Monday, December 21, 2009

you-know-where froze over this weekend.

Well, it happened. I went camping. Every time I experience the bliss of sleeping and urinating out in the wilderness, I swear to family and friends that I am not obligated to camp again for a minimum of 5 years. Somehow I ended up camping before my due time this past weekend, along with Debbie, Brad, and Whitney. It was actually a good time, minus the grumpy spells I had (I think I was missing Sam and also remembered that I was camping). Here are the highlights.





This picture captures Devin giving his fellow campers an early Christmas gift (gas)

Whitney's reaction to all the gas.

and now I present, dancing around the campfire!

Whitney's famous dance moves. If you were at her wedding, you'd know that she is completely serious about these moves.







Fire portraits:





Good times. Let's do it again in 5 years.

2 comments:

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

oh i HATE camping, as well.

but this looks like a fun little trip.
ps. we're coming down at the beginning of next week and i'll be there for a couple weeks. no exact dates yet. but we definitely will hang out. we're there for new years eve, so we'll have to do another party at the barry residence and make a sweet music video...

john and brenda said...

You a bunch of crazy cooky kids and I love you all!