Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sam, how many brothers and sisters do you want?

9 comments:

Mindy said...

You better get busy then!

Treslee said...

ditto!

The Tieman Family said...

Do It! I thin ka big family would be the best thing ever.
P.S.- He's SO Cute!

Becky said...

my boyfriend is so cute!

john and brenda said...

Sam will make the best oldest brother ever-oldest of 11!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Oh, boy thats a lot lol....better get to work

By the way you totally right about comparing the pictures we take to Selena's lol We all cant be as as good as her :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

wow. i know i have been a slacker at commenting but i had to comment on this sooooo right now! I LOVE THIS POST! SOOOO FUNNY! AND I LOVE HIM! I MISS YOU! SEE YOU SOOOO SOON!

Marci and Stuart Taylor said...

Awwweee SO CUTE!! Can I please see this adorbale child of yours when I am home?!!? I think I'm in love..

Anonymous said...

this is the only way i know how to get a hold of you. I need your number again. Call or text me 602-330-1696.