Cute Cute Cute!!! I love them. He looks darling!
Those are beautiful. I love the first one!
so cute
How adorable!
so so dang cute.
These are precious! I love it when he starts crying in one of them, like REALLY, can we STOP playing dress up girls!
Love all the pictures of Sam..what a good idea...have fun putting these up in your house :) ps.Thanks for the shower gift....loved it all!
He looks like a baby BRad Pitt!!! Only he is way more charming and CUTE!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!!! I love them. He looks darling!
Those are beautiful. I love the first one!
so cute
How adorable!
so so dang cute.
These are precious! I love it when he starts crying in one of them, like REALLY, can we STOP playing dress up girls!
Love all the pictures of Sam..what a good idea...have fun putting these up in your house :)
ps.Thanks for the shower gift....loved it all!
He looks like a baby BRad Pitt!!! Only he is way more charming and CUTE!
Post a Comment