hahahahahahahaha. that is so great! yes i moved to surprise! thanks for the offer of help. i didn't have too much stuff to move in so it was way easy. but now we gotta get together!
lol. ok that is hilarious. i figured since we girl's nighted together.. you want to see my blog. well, i figured. no forcing here. ;) email me your email address and I'll email you your link. hehe. ok thats all.
11 comments:
wow! that's sooo funny!
I LOVE IT!!!! You printed AND signed! I think we can all see how good your word is!!! :) A few billion kisses and Sam later....UH HUH!!!
haha, i remember those days. "I hate devin!" wow. yah, that really worked out for you. haha! You just loved him too much!
hahahahahahahaha. that is so great! yes i moved to surprise! thanks for the offer of help. i didn't have too much stuff to move in so it was way easy. but now we gotta get together!
now that is funny !
What's that saying....Never say never!
I'm so grateful that you didn't hold out!
You crazy girl!! :) I've GOT to hear the story behind this one!!!!
lol. ok that is hilarious. i figured since we girl's nighted together.. you want to see my blog. well, i figured. no forcing here. ;) email me your email address and I'll email you your link. hehe. ok thats all.
That's the cutest thing I have ever seen! It just goes to show how good you are at keeping promises to yourself! ;)
That kind of makes it tricky. So is Sam adopted? I am confused. ha ha.
Haha. That's funny.
Post a Comment