Does anyone remember on Full House how whenever one of the girls was sick they'd say, "I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick?" That show still shapes my life.
I have been sick since last Tuesday! I am pretty sick of it (haha get it?). I thought I could make it through church yesterday, but ended up sweating/chilling in the mothers' room halfway through sacrament, so I went home and slept. Devin stayed with Sam the rest of the time! He was apprehensive about being there with Sam alone, but he did a great job. Thanks for letting me sleep, Dev.
Then this morning at 4, Sam woke up and was really hot. He had a 101 degree fever and had a really deep-sounding cough. The fever and cough are currently gone, but he has been a TRIP today. So yeah. This is a boring post, but I feel depressed because I haven't accomplished anything, let alone even get dressed today.
9 comments:
hey girl! I am so sorry you're sick! and sam too! I noticed that Devin was alone at church on sunday, but you tell him he really did a great job with little sam all by himself! we adore you three! hope you guys feel better soon! let us know when you are and we'll get walkin!
Oh that's no fun! I hope you guys feel better soon. Take lots of vitamins and sleep all day.
I love Full House. Maybe you should watch reruns on youtube to start feeling better!
i hate being sick! Russ and I have been sick for like a month if not longer! I'm feeling better and russ is just starting to feel better but it SUCKED let alone little sam being sick! sad! i hope you get better! and don't worry, stay in your pjs all day!
I know how you feel. Our house was sick from December to Feb and it was miserable when i was sick and chase was sick at the same time. or when i was dying and chase was not and all he wanted to do was play and all i wanted to do was sleep. Glad you are feeling better though...I did just talk to you! i hope sam gets better! see you friday!
it seems like everyone is getting sick. I'm sorry! it's the worse when your little one is sick though... so many worries!
But if it makes you feel any better about not getting dressed, I don't get dressed when I'm well a lot of days. :)
I'm so sad for you guys. Get better soon before Josie can walk over to your house. :)
Enjoy those jammies while you can! Did it start our with a sore throat? Headache? I'm fighting those things. B is still fevered for the third day and Bastian seems to need more sleep than usual still and he has felt better for a couple of days. I feel bad that you and Sam are sick. I hope we all get to be together Thursday.
Remember that blowing bubbles is getting something done when you are a mom!
no fun! i'm sick as you know too!
Post a Comment