Stacie (Roberts) Aho had her baby early this morning! Stacie is my oldest friend. She and I have been buds since 8th grade, when I thought she was a snob because our chorus teacher used her as an example of how to "breathe correctly when singing." She is also the first Mormon person I ever knew, and if it weren't for that friendship, I wouldn't be a member of this church, wouldn't be married to sweet Devin, wouldn't have all my best friends, wouldn't have my darling Sam...!!! You were an integral part of my life, Stacie! You still are, but you know what I mean :) I thought it would be fun to post some old and embarrassing pictures her and I to honor all of her hard work (home birth, no meds...she is a soldier!).
4 comments:
That was so sweet! CONGRATS STACY!! i am congratulating stacy on your blog...weird.
man why do i love old pictures!!???!?! they are just so funny!
i could post a few of us that would be hilarious.
(this post is about you and stacey. i get jealous so i have to turn it around and say something about us and how much we love each other and how much i am in your life, which is nothing. crap. i lose.)
Allison- that was SO nice of you. You would totally still be mormon if I weren't in your life. Heavenly Father would have just used someone else to get that message to you :)
Thanks for that post. The pictures are awesome.
Yay for babies! Come visit soon!
You forgot to mention that if it weren't for her that you wouldn't have me as a brother. Just thought I'd remind you.
Post a Comment