My little Sam is a month old today. His newbornhood is going by too fast. He is the sweetest little thing, and I just love how I already know his personality and his little quirks, like that he has the ability to pee on his own head.
peed on his head lol..only boys right? ya tell me about it..soon enough he will be walking around and talking ! Lana is going to be 3 on the 30th and I want her to stay a BABY! It's going by TOO FAST !
10 comments:
So sweet! Happy one month, Sam!
has he really peed on his own head....that is impressive!
he is growing up before my eyes!
Happy One Month, Sam! You are an amazing child loved by so many, I hope every wish comes true on this wonderful anniversary.
Love you,
Auntie Ceci
The absolutely sweetest boy there is!
it will only get better and a lot more fun! i promise! has he got the pee in his mouth yet...just wait till that happens! he is so cute!
One month! Time flies. Can't wait to see him soon! He changes so much each time we see him.
peed on his head lol..only boys right? ya tell me about it..soon enough he will be walking around and talking ! Lana is going to be 3 on the 30th and I want her to stay a BABY! It's going by TOO FAST !
Sam is so cute! Congratulations! So exciting to have a baby around now huh?? Cant wait to read more about him!
he can pee on his head? wow! impressive
Post a Comment