Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm making you all look at my feet again

I'm sorry- they were just SO swollen last night I had to share. I figure the swelling won't last forever so I might as well enjoy it while it's here.

yes, that is my finger-mark on my leg. Gross.

9 comments:

barryblog said...

GROSS!!!! When Oaklee put her hand on your leg and it stayed, I thought I may hurl. Only a few weeks more. I love you!!!

Stacie Aho said...

You poor girl. This will all be gone soon!

Selena and Russ!! said...

when i saw your feet i thought of a 300lb man

you are still beautiful to me. i dont care if you were a 300 lb man with a hairy stomach, an uncontrollable hunger and a huge belly. Come what may.

I'm glad yo miss my raspy voice. I laughed out loud at that comment. Oh remember the good ol NAU myspace days. you should SOOO look at my myspace. I'm making a video for you soon......

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

wow...
thats some major swolage (i made that word up).

email me your address please!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

you are so funny!!

Mindy said...

dang! that's almost like elephantitis. I'm sorry but I'm glad your photographing those because you will forget how big they got.

Brooklynn said...

That is probably on my top 10 list of grossness.

Anonymous said...

Ok I know how you feel and I am sooooooo sorry. I had thoes tight sock that went to the knee and it did help a little. There is a end but at the end you don't think so I hated being prego, but now look it has been two years and ya the kid is worth it so don't get down. by the way I am marie the cousion who lived with them years ago and loved evey minute of it.

john and brenda said...

That worries me!