Friday night Devin and I were supposed to attend a wedding reception that we COMPLETELY forgot about. We went to John and Brenda's house so that I could borrow some of Brooklynn's dress-up clothes (for a bridal shower game for Selena) and found John and Brenda all dressed up. It turns out they had just left the same reception, and told us we better hurry up and get there. We had nothing to wear, and no time to go home and change, so we ended up wearing John and Brenda's clothes to the reception! I really got a kick out of it, especially since I wore the dress Brenda was in at the reception 30 minutes earlier. Here is a picture of our John and Brenda fashions. 
(that's my new pose, by the way...19 weeks along and 20 lbs. gained...holy crap!)
8 comments:
AH!! FUNNY! I LOVE that you wore the same dress she just wore. I can't believe I missed out. I also love that you were totally cool with it. You went anyways. Good job.
Whitney is a hottie! Seriously- you girls got some great looks. That is sad she won't be working with you anymore. At least you still have your momma!
PS- I had a lot of fun at the shower!
Oh, and they say a 1 pound for every week pregnant is great! So you're fine!
that is hillarious! and the same dress?? didn't anyone notice? that's just great. a good laugh to start off my day! :)
hahaha, i LOVE that you worn devin's parents clothes. Russ and I have worn My mom and dad shoes before. it is a grand ol time.
THat is sad that whitney is gone... tell her mary kay is a good jo but she cannot do it forever. Amy and I just went to get mary Kay makeovers and some of those woman who were doing it forever were just weirdies. I think the makeup seeped into there face and poisoned there brains. just let whitney know that.
Your sis looks just like you! You look FANTASTIC-for 20 weeks...ummm I think you are sticking your tummy out--cheater!
Are those Mom's pants Dev?? THIS is going down in Barry history.
that is so fun that you, your mom and your sister work together that would be so fun but thats so sad shes leaving at least you still have your mama! hahaha i see what one of your freinds put you and your sister do both have the looks!
so not fair!!! you guys are so cute!! hehe i cant get over it!
hey allison just leaving you a comment so you won't have to look up nothing on google today well maby you still will be cause it wont take you all day to read this hopfully:) hehehe well i just wanted to tell you that the other day my mom was like so when are allison and devin moving into there new house and i was like i didt know they were moving and she was like thats what i thaught and i was like oh mabe that is corect and she was like i thing! i know that was a lot of likes i am tempted to say like again aaaaaah! any ways i guess that will make more roomfor the new baby so exciting i just cant get over it!!!
that is sooo exciting so anyways i realy am sooo excited for you and hope you guys enjoy the new house and i will infor the perentals that iti is a fact that you guys are moving sooo have a super awsom day!!!!!! lol
Post a Comment