
Today is Devin's 24th birthday! I always say Devin is part devil because his birthday is on 6/6, plus, his name is only one letter off from the word, "devil." But he's not that devilish usually :)
I am so glad to be married to him- he is a sweet, fun boy. He is doing so well throughout this whole pregnancy thing. He even sleeps next to me on the floor since I all the sudden don't like our bed (no reason, I'm just weird). Devin will probably never read this, but oh well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIE!!!
6 comments:
Great party. Have fun in Sedona! Happy birthday Dev!
That's really cute. I feel bad, we decided not to go to Sedona tomorrow (we might go Monday), so we totally could've watched Dixie! I want to hear where you stayed, what you do there so we know all the places to go! Happy Birthday Dev and Happy Anniversary soon!!!
I don't know how you can sleep on the floor. I used to when I was a kid but now I need some "sinking in" action for my curves. :) Thanks again for having a party for Devin. It was fun! and the DQ ice cream cake was so great!
He sleeps on the floor with you? That is soooo cute! You've got a catch there. Wow, 24, I just turned 23. Tell him Happy Birthday from us!
This "party" better have been just a family party or I would be very sad if we weren't invited :(
Was that a good guilt trip??? ;)
I hope you had a fun mini-vacation.
You can definitely do just family parties when you're older. Especially because we can have a lot of family!! Glad he had a good birthday.
I wouldn't classify myself as a dog lover yet. George is really getting on my nerves today!
Post a Comment