Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Images of Today

This is nothing compared to the diarrhea blowout he had yesterday.

(this is just mud, by the way)





This is my Mollie girl. She is such a great eater. You can see the evidence of that if you notice the Cheerio stuck to her leg.




I have been trying to do my hair sort of cuter lately. This picture is deceiving because it looks pretty good. I look like I escaped from Amish country from this angle.




Speaking of hair, I want you to do me a favor and picture your grandma right now. What does her hair look like?



This?




How about this?




Selena and I were discussing old lady hair today. Is it a requirement that when you hit 60 your hair must look like this? Selena says she is keeping her hair long even when she is a grandma. All I can say to that is GROSS.



5 comments:

Mollie Photo said...

sweetest bum! (missed you at walking group tonight:(

Jose and Robyn said...

What a cute bum!

john and brenda said...

Cherrio and bum...CUTE!

john and brenda said...

Hair too!

Selena and Russ!! said...

haha, you will be jealous of my long, course, gray hair.

I thought that was real poop in sams bum. I didn't know if I should laugh or be a little disgusted.

Mollie's legs are chunky. i love it.