It is starting to sink in that we are going to have another child. I am getting pretty excited. We find out the sex on Wednesday! I am so in love with my sweet boy Sam. He is the funnest boy I know. I love his messy hair and his horrible morning breath. I love the way he says "truck" repeatedly whenever he hears the garbage man. I love that he didn't make it through his first Sunday in nursery because he was missing me so badly:) He's the best.
I am feeling God's love so strongly tonight. Do you ever have nights when you feel weirdly happy for no reason at all? That's the Spirit, y'all! Anyway, I love my life and just thought I'd share.
I also thought I'd share this picture taken at the mall today of Leigh ann and her sweet boys. They love her.
6 comments:
Can't wait to find out what your having!!!! You look so cute!!! 18-30 weeks is definitely the cutest part of pregnancy, then it just gets uncomfortable! Your gorgeous my dear just gorgeous!
You are cute pregnant! I love your son's blonde, curly hair. SO sweet!!
How fun! You are so cute. Sam is DARLING! He really is. I love your pregnant belly. So exciting! Did I tell you the kids and I are going to be in town next week? We would LOVE to see you and Sam :) Let me know what your plans are.
Um you are definitely one hot prego momma! and my darling boyfriend is soooooo handsome...I see you already signed him up to help Dev do your backyard...nice work! love the overalls!
I love thast you are happy! I love your pregnant belly and I love the adorable Sam! He is a major HUNK-baby!
Ok today is Thursday. What's the news on the gender????
Post a Comment