Thursday, January 21, 2010

and I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Have you ever watched this movie?

Tonight the Maws and Paws and I decided to browse "On Demand" to see if there were any good movies to watch. It seemed like a good thing to do since both my boys were in bed (Devin by 6, Sam by 6:30),and it was raining LIKE THE DICKENS outside. I had always heard that this movie was a classic, but it turned out to be quite weird, and at some points downright uncomfortable to watch in the company of my grandparents. It's G-rating didn't warn me for the 60's strip club scene. I was truly blushing sitting there by my Paw-Paw, and Maw-Maw kept asking if the main character was living in an alternate reality. Yeah. Not what I was expecting for a classic movie.

This blog is officially going private this Sunday. Leave me your address if you haven't already done so!

3 comments:

The Tieman Family said...

ummm I agree- I had high expectations going in, and it was definitely weird

Mindy said...

I've never seen that movie...I guess I'm not missing anything. That would have been awkward!

john and brenda said...

bbbrooklynn.blogspot.com!