Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sam's First Haircut


After a year of free-flowing hair growth, it was time to trim Samson's locks (get it?) It's kind of hard to tell in the "after" photo, but now his little curls are no more. Now that they are gone I miss them, but I know they'll be back before we know it (and then I'm sure I'll be ready to cut them off again). Thanks to Becca for doing the deed!

3 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

What a little stud! Did you feel a little sad about it, I totally was the first time I cut Halle's hair and she's a girl, I mean it grows right...For boys it's kinda the end of an era,(just one aspect!) He's so cute I can't stand it!

john and brenda said...

Did you save his 'locks"?

Waters Family said...

when we cut chases hair i felt like he automatically looked like a big boy! it was so sad! but sam still looks like a little boy! a cute little boy!