Monday, June 15, 2009

My Day with Selena

This past Saturday Devin watched Sam for the entire day so I could hang out with Selena. I heard Sam watched quite a bit of Baby Einstein, and that a 3-hour Risk game was involved. Thanks Devie!!

9 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Man I'm Jealous! I forget you have a child and husbands...I want a DAY!!! So So fun, I'll be down in a few weeks...my turn! You guys rock!

john and brenda said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Selena and Russ!! said...

Allison. you make us look way more fun than we really are. If i saw this video i would just want to be our friends because we look AMAZING! hahaha. Let's not tell anyone that all we really wanted to do is sit. because we are fat. Of course the bum shake had to ne in slow mo and I actually had to hold make saying "oh no" during the "oh no: section. Way. I never knew. i guess it is my new catch phrase. We have to call each other all the time. lets keep the love up. and thanks for the video I LOVED IT! i have to go so I can watch it like 20 more times.

ps. practice the bowling a little more. ha!

Selena and Russ!! said...

pss. i love that last song! is it black eyed peas?

Selena and Russ!! said...

psss. "oh those fries!"



fattie.

Selena and Russ!! said...

wow my post has lots of words misspelled. dang it.

Megan said...

I have no idea who Selena is, but next time she's in town and you two do something, can I come too?

Adam and Anya said...

I loved these things:

the bowling socks
the grunt getting into the car
the very quick haircut video

How did you get a lane?!? Bowling in Arizona is like going to a Red Sox game in Boston. ALWAYS SOLD OUT.

beckysue said...

Ummm...I was laughing so hard as I watched this. It made me think of the random videos you made for eachother at NAU. Loved the socks and outfits you both chose to wear. HAHAHAHAHA Fun, wish I was in AZ.